PetSanus colloidal silver for animals
What is a silver colloid?
• Colloidal silver consists of microscopic silver particles suspended in pure, deionized water. Silver particles are obtained during a patented process of colloid production using metal of the highest purity (99.999%). The resulting product is in liquid form and is similar in consistency to water. It is usually sold in bottles with a spray nozzle which allows fast and easy application.
Characteristics of the silver colloid PetSanus:
- flat, single-crystal structure
- the active surface is approx. 100 m2/g
- nearly transparent structure for electrons (TEM)
- free from superficial pollution
- demonstrates excellent durability and chemical stability
- ma łatwość „przylepiania się” do wszelkich powierzchni,
- no reaction to light
How does the PetSanus Colloidal Silver work?
Silver Colloid is an intelligent product which independently finds germs and destroys pathogens that the germs need to live. It is so effective that a small amount is often enough to improve an animal’s health or completely eliminate the source of the disease. The silver colloid is like a protective shield of the body – it not only cleanses the body of toxins, but also increases immunity and speeds up regeneration.
Silver is a metal which has strong antibacterial properties and the range of microorganisms it eliminates is very wide – E. coli bacteria, Staphylococcus bacteria, Salmonella bacteria and many more. Silver retains its antibacterial properties for a long time and eliminates microorganisms on the surface even after drying (disinfectants usually work only in the place of contact with bacteria). Unlike other antibacterial chemicals, the particles of silver bond with the cell membrane of microorganisms and effectively block their metabolic processes.
What to look for on the label?
The most important thing is to check the label and determine whether the colloid is ionic or non-ionic. The difference is significant. Ionic colloid is not a clean or safe product. It is obtained by chemical means which often results in chemical contamination of the solution. An overdose can cause argyria (blue skin). Ionic colloid is sold in dark bottles because its colour darkens if exposed
On the other hand, non-ionic colloid such as PetSanus Silver Colloid is obtained by physical means, preventing any contamination of the solution. A product like that is safe and cannot be overdosed. Non-ionic colloid is usually sold in transparent packaging because the light does not affect its properties. The purity of non-ionic colloid is visible to the naked eye
Which animals is silver meant for?
PetSanus colloidal silver can be used for everyday care of all popular pets, including dogs, cats and horse . The age and breed are not an obstacle. It is safe even for animals that are just a few days old. It is perfect for animals that need everyday protection from bacteria, viruses and fungi
What to use PetSanus colloidal silver ?
How do you use PetSanus Colloidal Silver?
The bottle comes with an atomiser for easy application. The product can be sprayed directly onto the affected area or applied with the use of a cotton pad. If the product has to be applied orally, the atomiser can be removed and the right amount of product can be administered using a syringe.
PetSanus Colloidal Silver is helpful for many health problems of our pets:
- bacterial and viral infections
- infections of reproductive organs
- mammary ridge infections in bitches
- candidiasis of the gastrointestinal tract
- streptococcal and staphylococcal infections as well as haematosepsis
what's more :
- speeds up the healing of wounds, scratches, bites
- soothes the skin and has an anti-inflammatory effect
- decreases swelling caused by bug bites
- eliminates bad breath
- heals eye, ear and gum infections
- ideal for day-to-day eye care in Maltese dogs which require daily cleaning to avoid tear stains
- extends the shelf life of raw ingredients (ideal for the BARF diet)
- eliminates bacteria from bedding, toys and bowls